If you work together with external partners, list the most important partners and briefly describe their role.
Ilunion: Our training provider at the Spanish level that also actively collaborates in communication campaigns
Erom: Wind O&M company that works in our facilities and actively collaborates in our safety programs (has a fleet of 450 vehicles)
Gamesa: O&M company Wind O&M company that works at our facilities and actively collaborates in our safety programs (has a fleet of 200 vehicles)
Please describe the project activities you carried/are carrying out and the time period over which these were implemented.
The Drive Safe program within ACCIONA Energia varies according to each country because every country has unique needs. Below we will detail the main items.
- We publish a policy signed by the company's management.
_ We publish instructions in each country to regulate the road safety of our workers and our subcontractors)
-Carry out a strong training campaign based on the worker's profile. We give all workers (both own and subcontracted) a 4-hour theoretical course. And to the workers who have a fleet car, in addition, 6-hour of practical training. (between 2021 and 2022 €100,000 investment with 619 workers trained out of a target of 900 workers). Elements included in the training: circulation basics, safe driving techniques, defensive and preventive driving, eco-driving
- We improve the safety of vehicles with elements such as: reversing alarm, load separator,
- We provide all Vehicles with a Rescue Kit for emergencies
- A series of simple rules to follow but with great impact. For example, restrictions on the use of mobile phones while driving, driving with seat belt
- We carry out a program of inspections of both vehicles and our facilities and roads
- A strong information campaign through the company's internal communications to keep our drivers aware.
- Realization of meeting points where the commitment of the company and our Drive Safe program with society is demonstrated.
- All this is measured with a series of KPIs that measure the development of the implementation of the Drive Safe program and the improvement in accident data.