Please describe the main road safety challenges/problems you have addressed or are addressing.
Driving under the influence of alcohol
What are your objectives?
To encourage people to drive sober and to bring their loved ones home safe. To be proud to be responsible and to become BOB.
On average, every day 12 accidents happen in Belgium due to a driver under influence of alcohol. During new year, this number even increases until 26 accidents. That means that alcohol is the reason for one...
If you work together with external partners, list the most important partners and briefly describe their role.
- The police
- Local governments
- Assuralia (insurance company, sponsor)
- Belgian brewers (sponsors)
List the actions you carried/are carrying out
Friday, 3 December, 2021 to Monday, 31 January, 2022
What has been the effect of the activities?
- The impact/reach/value in the media
- The number of candidates for the competition
- The percentage positive/negative tests during the police controls
- The percentage of accidents under the influence of alcohol
How have you shared information about your project and its results?
All promotion happens in Dutch and French:
- Radio commercials
- Social media posts
- The network of our ambassadors
- Online competition