If you work together with external partners, list the most important partners and briefly describe their role.
During the program we are working together with our two trusted partners, MITKO and Truck Race Promotion. Their main role is to organize each Road Safety event taking place in different cities by providing the tools and to support our project with their expertise in the field of road safety themed events designed for children.
Please describe the project activities you carried/are carrying out and the time period over which these were implemented.
HUMDA Road Safety is an interactive education and development program which visits new towns every week, moving the youth beyond the traditional framework of teaching.
Program (45 minutes):
- 20 minutes of instruction in the tents,
- 25 minutes on a temporary traffic road with electric mini cars, bicycles and scooters, where the children can get acquainted with traffic rules, police arm signs and test their knowledge in practice, with the help of expert instructors.
- Theoretical education
- Practical education
- Board game
- Skill development
- Interactive games
- Press events
- Memorabilias for the children (roadmap)
The main mission of the program is to support the education of children for safe road using.
- first and second grade elementary students
- the afternoon program is open to all citizens
In addition, we set up a water safety program during the summer to prevent accidents that occur in the holiday season.
We also gift every participant a fun booklet called "For The Road".