15 years running and the Global Road Safety Film Festival is still going strong!
On 21-22 February 2022, the 8th edition of the festival under the theme “For a smart and safe mobility” is taking place in Geneva at the Palais de Nation.
Organised by the Laser International Foundation (LIFE), in collaboration with the UN Road Safety Found (UNRSF) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), the festival draws on cinematic art to promote increased engagement in road safety cooperation at the global, national, and local levels; and to raise awareness on road safety through UNRSF projects.
The shortlisted films will be nominated for:
- The Grand Prize
- The Jury Prize
- The SDGs in Action Prize
- The Moments2Live4 Award "Audience Award" for the Youth Prize category
Additional awards will be issued for the best films in different thematic areas:
- Youth Award (Awarded to young filmmakers between the ages of 18-35)
- Moments2live4 Award (Public Prize with online voting)
- Women and road safety Award
- Speeding Award
- Drink and drive or drive under influence Award
- Safe equipment Award (seatbelts, helmets and child restraints, use of the technology, etc.)
- Child Protection Award
- Distracted driving Award