Verein zur Verhütung von Verkehrsunfällen e.V. for the coming three years commits to undertake the following activities related to road safety:
1. We will organize a road safety event once a year; the first will take place on the 23rd of June 2012 on an old airfield in Mainz, Germany. On our road safety events we will have first of all practical demonstrations of the following:
- Car overtaking simulator in which our guests can take place and get a rescue training inside and from outside.
- Car with a mechanism to let the air out of the tires during driving to get an experience how to handle a flat tire (up to 100 km/h)
- Motorcycle with supporting wheels for safety training on artificial iced road.
- Demonstrations how to break and pass through on artificial iced road.
2. We will build so called "Accident-Memorials" that are crashed cars and motorcycles, that we put on trailers and display on public places with information about road safety themes.
3. We will inform on our website www.verkehrssicherheitsarbeit.de about road safety with tips and instructions about better and more safety driving
4. We will print and distribute postcards with our "3-minutes-idea" that invites the drivers to spend every day three minutes to other drivers by let them pass, give way, wait until they've parked. We will print as first edition 1.000 of our postcards with our "3-Minutes-Idea" which we will distribute at all public events of our association and also as a giveaway to interested people which contact us. If they are exhausted, we will print more.
WIr setzen uns ganz besonders für die Verhütung von Verkehrsunfällen
bei Jugendlichen und Jungen Fahranfängern ein, unser Motto dabei:
Nur was der Mensch sieht, sieht er auch ein !
Der V-V-V e.V. wurde gegründet, um die mehr als 25-jährige Erfahrung unserer Mitglieder in der Verkehrssicherheitsarbeit zu bündeln. Zu unseren Gründungsmitgliedern gehören unter anderem Fahrlehrer, Polizisten, Juristen, Kraftverkehrsmeister, Dipl.-Ingenieure und KFZ-Sachverständige.