What are you doing/aiming to do for road safety?
Motorcycles are part of the solution to our problems of safety and sustainability. We commit to promote a responsible use of motorcycles in our city, Madrid. The promotion will be sustained on three main lines of action:
1. User awareness. We commit to co-work with the Administration and Authorities on the awareness of all users of the roads and streets.
2. User skills development. We commit to develop a permanent academy to train motorcycle users.
3. Renovation of the motorcycles in use aiming to improve passive safety and lower GHG emissions.
Type of this activity
Target of your commitment
Estimated impact & ways of measuring
1) Reduction of accidents
2) Reduction of GHG emissions
3) Motorcycle park in use: growth in number and lower the avg. age
Resources (personnel, budget, etc.)
AMDA has wide expertise and knowledge in:
- Car & motorcycle retail industry
- Car & motorcycle technology (ADAS)
Broad access to customers/drivers/riders and a strong capacity of influence.
Geographical scope of the activities
I offer to be an ERSC mentor, sharing my experiences with other members
Eventual partnerships in your commitment
All associates of AMDA, regional Authorities and governmental institutions. Industry related partners.