A Nation Wide Campaign Helmet India Coalition, TRAXS: New Delhi with Women & Child Welfare Society(WCWS): Cuttack & Jageswari Jubal Sangha(JJS), Nimapada: Puri at: Nimapada,District: Puri.Mrs. Minati Bindhani,General Secretary of WCWS and Mr. Nakul Chandra Swain bites on “Let’s Break Up With The Fake And Sub-Standard Helmets”‘Na Banega, Na Bikega, Na Pehna Jaayega Fake aur sub standard Helmet’
(No fabrication, No Sale, No Fake and Sub-Standard Helmets will be Worn)DNA Why are helmets without ISI mark dangerous to your life:
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways issued a gazette named ‘Helmet Riders of Two Wheeler motor vehicle (quality control) order 2020’ - on 26th November 2020 which is already in force from 1st June 2021.
Alarming Increase in fatalities of two wheeler riders, from 10135 in 2016 to 44666 in 2019 and out of 37% deaths of two wheeler riders, about 30 percent of deaths due to non-use of helmets (MoRTH Report 2019) is a big concern for all of us.
In view of the safety of Motorized Two Wheeler Riders, the NGOs and individual experts across the country have come forward and formed a Helmet India Coalition with mission 30% by 2023 to discourage sale and Manufacturing of Fake and Sub Standard Helmets. To achieve the objectives of Helmet India Coalition Mission 30% by 2023. The major objectives and demands of the coalitions are:
- Strict Action against Manufacturers and Distributors of Fake and Non-standardized Helmets by Civil Police and related Departments of respective States.
- Strict Enforcement Drives by respective State and District Traffic Police against wearing of Non-standardized Helmets (Topi-Helmet).
- Strict Implementation of CMVR 138(4)(f) CMVR Rule 138 (4) (f) of, 1989. (Providing Helmet with new Two Wheeler).
Coalition has reached to the all the States and getting positive outcomes
● Government of Jharkhand has issued a strict law for implementation in Ranchi - against the manufacturing & selling of fake & Non ISI approved sub-standard helmets.
● Odisha Government also instructed their officials to take strict action against the manufacturers and providers of the Fake and Sub -standard helmets. Also 5 states have issued notification on the same serious issue.
Helmet India Coalition is going to launch its National Movement "Break Up with traffic violation" which is going to launch on 18th July 2021.
On 18/07/2021at: Nimapada, Dist. Puri, With Women & Child Welfare Society: Cuttack Co-operate by Jageswari Jubak Sangha,Nimapada and Members of Helmet India Coalition conducted a Hemet Breaking Demonstration activity to mark an impact on Users of Fake and Substandard Helmets.
The Where in team has identified the motorized two wheeler riders riding with Fake helmets, and in front them we have broken their Fake Helmets and showcased the adverse capacity of the helmets of local riders.
#https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95w6WycqUDk&t=1s DNA Why are helmets without ISI mark dangerous to your life
Women & Child Welfare Society