Arval Belgium commits to the European Road Safety Charter for the next three years with the following activities:
- To train our employees with the aim of improving their driving skills and to encourage and follow their improvement thanks to analysis send to them on a quarterly basis.
- To carry out research to investigate the number of accidents occurring on a quarterly basis and use these results to review our road safety strategy within the company.
- To provide fast assistance to our customers' drivers, to continue in operating our call centre and assistance service which is available for drivers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. This assistance program is related to immobility of the vehicle caused by an accident, mechanical failure, vandalism or theft of the vehicle.
- To offer free of charge consulting on safe driver and eco driving training to our customers. These training sessions to be tailored according to the customer's needs. Information about these training sessions to be given by our sales team and made available in our brochure « Duurzaam leasen/ Le leasing durable » sent to every customer.
- To continue to improve drivers' awareness of road safety by publishing various articles on our website www.arval.be. The articles to be focused on topics such as: seasonal driving safety tips, how to prepare car for winter / summer season, importance of checking tyres etc.